It's taking over the world

I see them everywhere. And I mean, everywhere. Such a simple pattern is making a comeback bigger than the NKOTBSB tour ever will (If you know what that stands for, we must be friends!).

Here's my latest swoon.

Weddings:
Fashion:
Home Decor:
 Courtesy of Casa Sugar
Found on La Dolce Vita featuring Tori Mellott
I'm sure you get it. Stripes are the bomb.com right now :) There's something so 'boyfriend' about them. Almost mirroring the boyfriend watch style, it's very cute, completely fresh, and I think makes the perfect canvas for any color scheme or design element.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE stripes, straight lines, sharp angles... mmmmm
    Love the living room gallery wall with all the neutrals! Good finds!
    wheretheyounglearntofly.blogspot.com

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!! I'm so happy you feel similarly about stripes, and especially lines. Sounds like you're pretty modern gal-LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete