Pitter Patter for Adorable Art

Obviously I love cartoons, hence my little logo caricature. I’ve always found therapy in drawing, doodling, or sketching. Confession: when I do coloring books with little ones I get incredibly irritated when they want to change pages, or even color inside of my lines, I know-I have a problem. Anyway, not only do I love to doodle, but I am captivated by looking at other people’s art.

Lately, I have been ultra inspired by some fabulous artists out there. I can’t help but smile when I look at their work…I get lost in the innocence and bliss. Here are some of my favorites:
Courtesy of Dallas Shaw And she just so happens to be one of my favorite fashion icons, you can follow her blog here :)
Courtesy of Dallas Shaw
Courtesy of Dallas Shaw
Courtesy of Janet Hill Studio
Courtesy of Sarah Jane Studios
Courtesy of Sarah Jane Studios
Courtesy of Sarah Jane Studios
Courtesy of Sarah Jane Studios
Courtesy of Inslee

So, cheers to enjoying the little things and making cartoon memories :)

No comments:

Post a Comment