Nothing Like a Good Hot Bath...

Mmmm...I don't know if there is anything more relaxing than a smoldering, hot bath. It's Sunday night before a busy week of finishing up a good handful of events and I spent some quality time in my tub. While I was in the tub vamping up for the week and relaxing I started thinking about all things bath and figured I'd share it on my blog...

First things first, I haven't always been a bath-ie, I figured it was always inefficient and a waste of time, but as I age, I treasure my baths more and more. To those that currently find it inefficient I'd suggest one thing to you- set an ambiance! Turn off your phone, Turn off the lights, light some candles, put on some good tunes, have your treatments ready (hair mask, face mask, bath blend, etc), enjoy a nice beverage (I always opt for lemonade), and relax!

Here's my favorite natural bath blend :) Enjoy!

Lavender Bath
1 teaspoon carrier oil
2 drops lavender essential oil
1 drop ginger essential oil
1 drop peppermint essential oil
This is a warming blend. This is very nice in the cold winter months. The Lavender is healing to the skin, the peppermint is energizing, and the ginger warming, sharpens the senses and helps with those aches and pains. This is also very good for nausea

P.S. You can find essential oils in any of your natural food stores, Sprouts, Jimbos, Whole Foods, Henry's, etc. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment