Bactes Charity Event...at the Phoenix Zoo

Last Saturday Drew and I had the most exciting opportunity to go on an Epilepsy walk. His company, Bactes, and my beloved sister, Stacie, had arranged for this event...and it was SO fun! We gathered at the Phoenix Zoo an hour before it opened with about 1000 other Phoenix residents, and a couple other Bactes volunteers, to venture into the zoo for the walk. I know right? What a fun way to do a charity walk! It was amazing to see all of the families and their shirts saying things like, 'Hailey's Angel's.' It definitely set the mood for a joyous time, not to mention that they played Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA" for the entire introduction...although corny, still can't get enough of that song! Anyway we went into the zoo and got to see all the cutesy wutesy animals! I'm a nerdy animal lover so I thoroughly enjoyed this! What a great way to pair some good lovin' charity with a great time! :) I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment