1. Become Wedding Professional certified
2. Become a licensed Make-Up Artist
3. Get another puppy (specifically another weenie dog)
4. Go on a cruise with my hubby!
5. Visit my Caitlin Holliday in DC
6. Go to New York &/0r San Francisco with my mom and sisters for a week full of fun
7. Organize my whole house
8. Put in a backyard with a pool
9. Visit Greece & Israel
10. Start a college fund for my babies to come...
11. Do a Bible Study workbook every quarter with my lovely alyssa popkes!
12. Put hardwood floors in our current carpeted areas in our home
13. Go on a mission trip...
14. Start and finish a new journal
15. Read all Francine Rivers books.
16. See Mariah Carey in concert
17. Take dance lessons...preferably ballroom
18. Weekly game nights :)
19. See another play!
20. Keep blogging
21. Start Riding horses again!
22. Make my own stationary...
23. Make my own 'homemade' recipe :/ this sounds like a rough one!
24. Swim with the dolphins
25. Laugh at every opportunity!
What are some things on your list?
Happy April Everyone!