Snapshots of March


Really, it’s March? I didn’t think time was capable of cruising through a month as quickly as it did through February. Sheesh! It all hit me this morning when I was trying to prepare for this week’s events and appointments…I went to my February tab and noticed my displacement…onto March! Just like that, February’s over and March is now in our midst.  Here’s a snapshot of my planner for this month. (BTW The picture below isn't my real office, but I sure do love those pottery barn organizational tools showcased here)


March 1 ABC Networking Event in Tempe
March 4 Wine & Hors d’oeuveres Party
March 4 American Idol Party
March 6 Dinner with Erica & Chad (Happy Engagement!)
March 9 Ladies Golf- Tulip Tee Up
March 10-14 Mom and Pops Mercer are in town. This will include shopping days and giggles with Mama Merce, for that I’m sure :)
March 11 American Idol Party
March 13 Wedding
March 14 Dodgers Spring Training Game!
March 17 St Patty’s Day Party
March 18 2 Wedding Rehearsals
March 19 Wedding
March 20 Wedding
March 25 WEN Networking Event
March 27 Mom & Buff come into town! :] It’s been way too long! I love being around my mom…we just have the best chats :)
March 28 East Valley Bridal Show
March 31 Cocktail Party

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to spend time with you!! I love your blog... Get your walking shoes ready... shopping here we come!!!

    Love you,

    Mom :o)

    ReplyDelete