Memorial Day Weekend in Summary: Movies☺

Thursday: We drove. I conquered a few games of solitare. We listened to the same CD a few times. Peed. Got a snack. Caught up on phone calls. Peed again. Talked. Danced. Stretched. Arrived to a cozy little house at my in laws in Oak Hills. Stayed up too late. And Nordy barked at the window til 2am.

Here she is...

Friday: Woke up-late. Ate breakfast. Walked the dog. Watched Oprah’s last show. Went over to my sis in law’s. Laughed a ton. Watched the kiddos, and Tangled. Ate a yummy dinner. Ate a yummy dessert. Came back to my mama in law’s. Drank tea. Watched TV. Night Night ☺

Here's Drew holding baby Dawson for the first time...

Saturday: Woke up. Ate an amazingly yummy breakfast, fit with pancakes and eggs. Had a great chat with Mama Merce & my hub about ‘the church.’ Drove down to SD. Had a great chat with my mom and step-pop. Picked up take out at CPK. Ate the deliciousness outside by the pool. Watched a movie. Took a Jacuzzi.

Here's us driving to CPK, well the animals at least...

Sunday: Church. Lunch at Chevy’s. Rented a few flicks. Grabbed a starbucks with my mama. Laughed, mostly at ourselves. Watched movies for the rest of the night- crazy couch potato style. :)

Monday: Woke up…too early, to take my step-pop to the airport. Drove home. Took a nap. Packed up. Went out to breakfast with Lyndsey and Jason (sister in law & her hub). Drove home ☺ Then, went to the movies out here with some friends…

Typically, we don’t watch that many movies.

1 comment: