2011 Miss USA Pageant

I think I was sweating, and not because of the pressure to release calories. I watched the pageant with hands clenched and a scrunched face, and in fact, I had to remind myself to breathe. Don't get me wrong. I'm mesmerized, those bodies? wuffta! the dresses? stunning! But, every step that's taken I fear their fall. And every word that's spoken I get why pageant girls get such a ditz rap. Oh, and their poor teeny tiny noses...yep, that caused me to sweat.

Okay, moving onward. Here are some of the dresses that I swooned over. And honestly, I think that California's dress couldn't have been more perfect for her ariel look.


My other favorites can be seen here. Check out Maryland and Arizona...loved those too!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this post..."Oh, and their poor teeny tiny noses"...lol....you're silly!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Well, it is just so sad to see how squished and surger-ized (not sure if that's a word) they are! Hey! Hope you and Dawson are feeling better!! Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete