Poor Orange...and yellow!


I was reading one of my favorite blogs the other day and they had quoted an article on color likes & dislikes. The pie graph above shows the least favorite colors reported by men on the left and women on the right. As you can see, the winner, or actual loser, here is orange. This shows that the majority of people surveyed say orange is their least favorite color, and close to that is little yellow. The next pie graph goes on to show that the majority say orange is a cheap or inexpensive color...26%, and then it hit me, yellow is right next to that at 22%! Ouch.


Due to the fact that I was personally offended with the cheap findings of orange & yellow, I decided I'd show how liked and expensive orange and yellow really are. So there.







No comments:

Post a Comment