My Love for Patterned Ties & Shoes

I love when a bride and groom opt for subtle colors. Say neutrals such as browns, greens, grays, etc. But my favorite is when they pair a pop accent color to bring these colors to life. Enter, my patterned ties and shoes love.

Here are some cute patterned ties on Green Wedding Shoes 

Or how about these fantastic patterned shoes on the Knot
Here's a cute bride's maids pictured on sugar weddings.
And, patterns and solids not only pair in bridal party themes but also home decor schemes...check it out! :)
 Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This reminded me of this post:http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/06/15/south-texas-wedding-by-anahi-navarro-photography/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+typepad%2Fstyle_me_pretty+%28Style+Me+Pretty%3A+The+Ultimate+Wedding+Blog%29

    Love the pop!

    ReplyDelete