Memorial Day Vacation {at home}

Dear Memorial Day Weekend,

We don't get too much time together, Drew and I, since I took this job out at Encanterra. I work a pretty sturdy Tuesday-Saturday schedule, and Drew works a usual Monday-Friday schedule. Well, last weekend because of you, we were able to enjoy each other a for a full weekend together! I love spending time with my amazingly awesome hub.

Sunday you looked like this...woke up, breakfast and lounging together. gym. lunch out. visited our cute parent friends and newborn Raegan. dinner in scottsdale @ zinnburger. movie at home.


And Monday went like so...woke up, late. walked the panting/overheated pooch. got my hair did. saw iron man 2. dined at the wonderful, red lobster. and of course, watched the bachelorette.


Now that's what I call a weekend. Thanks for the good time.

<3
Teagan

No comments:

Post a Comment