My New Addiction…Gel Nails!

I’m sure you’ve all heard of them, or even better, have them! But this is a first for me, and I’m in love. I’ve needed a professional touch to my little grungy nails here lately and these gels give me the extra special dainty touch I was lacking. I was going to opt for acrylic but was unsure due to chemical issues and whatnot and I didn’t want just a paint because clumsy me chips them within the same day.

Well, when I went into my salon, Luxe, my nail lady spoke of all of the benefits of gel. No fumes, less bacteria opportunity, keep your polish on longer, etc. Well, I walked out of the salon with gels on, and I’ve been evangelizing since! The best part- only FIFTEEN DOLLARS! Yeehaw! All they do is put a gel coating on your real nail without adding any sort of tip, paint the nail, and then place a gel overlay finish and you're done. Okay, now you try it and let me know about your love for them. Here’s an additional tip for you gel users: Put cuticle oil on them every other day to keep a fresh shine, they’ll look brilliant.
Here's a pic from the past when I went to get my nails done with Cait and Erin around Thanksgiving time last year...

1 comment:

  1. Nice information, I really appreciate the way you presented.

    ReplyDelete