Focus!

Do you sweep? If you do then you know exactly where I’m going, well- maybe. There’s always a pile of gross things that have been caught by the magic of your broom. The pile sits and sits while you finish making a few other piles around the house. I don’t know about you, but I’m always doomed to step in at least one swept-nasty-grossness pile. The funniest part about this is that I always do this when I’m focusing on the pile, remembering it’s every latitude and longitude in relation to my tile. Now, here comes the irony…when I forget that I have piles of swept-nasty-grossness and walk through the house blindly with my eye on the fridge, tv, whathaveyou, I always seem to avoid the pile like I'm in the movie entrapment…it’s amazing.

So, here’s to a week of focusing on the destination rather than the piles in our life!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment