Bachelorette Partay!

Last weekend we went back to Cali, Cali {Sorry, I couldn't resist myself}. It was a short trip to celebrate Drew's sister, the soon to be Mrs. Lyndsey {Mercer} White with a wonderfully planned Bachelorette Party {Thanks Denette!}.

Drew, Nordy & I left on Friday after work, arrived around Midnight, and snuggled in at Mom & Pops Mercer's Casa in Oak Hills. Upon our arrival we stayed up way past our bedtime catching up & laughing :) We so cherish hanging out with them; huge blessing. Saturday morning came way to quickly, not because I wasn't entirely looking forward to it, but because my body only enjoyed a few winks of sleep- oh well! Denette, Mama Merce & I ventured down to Hollywood to begin the Bachelorette festivities. Here's us before we left...
The car rides both ways were SO much fun. I think I peed my pants a few times, well maybe not, but i definitely cried I was laughing so hard.

We arrived safely to HOLLYWOOD at the Pantages Theatre and successfully kicked off the bachelorette party with the play "in the heights". {Here's a 2008 clip of the show, it's the most current version on YouTube. The SYTYCD version from last week's show is prohibited for whatever reason. Anyway, it'll at least give you a feel}
After the fabulous show, we went out for some yum sushi. While enjoying our dinner, we each shared our favorite Lyndsey story. There were so many cute ones! What an overall wonderful time, definitely well worth the trip. Here's Lyndz and her bridesmaids + Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment